By Avril Ann Powell
Read or Download Muslims and Missionaries in Pre-Mutiny India (London Studies on South Asia) PDF
Similar islam books
Islam is not just a faith, but additionally a tradition, culture, and civilization. There are at present 1. five billion humans on this planet who establish themselves as Muslim. thirds of the global Muslim inhabitants, i. e. nearly 1000000000 humans, dwell in forty-eight Muslim majority nations (MMC) on this planet– all of which other than one are in Africa and Asia.
Specializes in the interval prime as much as the Indian Mutiny of 1857.
‘Household of Gold’ – the 3rd quantity of poetry concerning the Holy loved ones as written through Nouri Sardar. A entire poetic exam of the 14 infallibles via poems written in compliment, reminiscence and mourning of this nice apartment. Poems written to rouse emotion, gasoline divine love and depart the reader in awe.
The ‘Alawis, or Alawites, are a renowned spiritual minority in northern Syria, Lebanon, and southern Turkey, most sensible identified this day for playing disproportionate political strength in war-torn Syria. during this ebook, Stefan iciness bargains a whole historical past of the group, from the start of the ‘Alawi (Nusayri) sect within the 10th century to simply after international battle I, the institution of the French mandate over Syria, and the early years of the Turkish republic.
- A Black Man's Journey in America: Glimpses of Islam, Conversations and Travels
- Journey into Europe: Islam, Immigration, and Identity
- The House of Service: The Gulen Movement and Islam's Third Way (Religion and Global Politics)
- Le Livre de la Science : Texte intégral de kitâb al-‘ilm (REVIVIFICATION) (French Edition)
- Die Unterschiede der Erbrechtsregelungen in den beiden Ausprägungen des islamischen Patronats (German Edition)
- Muslim Women Online: Faith and Identity in Virtual Space (Islamic Studies Series)
Additional resources for Muslims and Missionaries in Pre-Mutiny India (London Studies on South Asia)
Muslims and Missionaries in Pre-Mutiny India (London Studies on South Asia) by Avril Ann Powell